This Sourcing Solution (“Agreement”) is entered between the “Client” on the corresponding Payment Authorization Full Throttle Falato Leads LLC (“FTF”) and individually a “Party” and collectively known as the “Parties.” The Client has requested FTF to provide candidates or potential employees for the Client.
- Review the qualifications specified by the Client.
- Source active and passive candidates for the requested job opening.
- Screen and present all qualified candidates resume/profile/contact information to the Client.
- Provide an updated list of identified candidates to the Client
The Client can schedule, interview and hire any candidate directly for the engaged position. As the Monthly Payment Fee pays for our time, staffing expertise, and there is no traditional percentage of salary expense upon hiring, our services do not include a hiring guarantee.
The Client will pay FTF a “Monthly Payment Fee” for each month of service used. This is a month-to-month contract for positions paying up to $150K in salary. All searches above $150K in salary require a minimum two-month fee. The Client must notify FTF five (5) business days in writing before the end of the month if they would like to terminate the contract for the upcoming month. If FTF is not notified, FTF will automatically bill the Client for the following month and continue to work.
Monthly Payment Fee:
The monthly amount in dollars paid to Full Throttle Falato Leads per the checked Monthly Payment Fee box on the corresponding signed Payment Authorization Form.
- Payment must be received before work is started. Each month following the first month must be paid within (5) days of the invoice date or an additional $500 fee will be added to the invoice.
- For Payments, you must complete our Payment Authorization Form.
- All provided candidates are for the sole use of the Client to hire and not to be distributed to any third party. A 25% contingency fee will apply to anyone hired outside of these parameters.
- If a candidate is hired above the salary range for which the Monthly Payment Fee was paid, the Client will be billed for the difference for all months resulting in $1,000 to $2,000 additional fee for each month based upon the salary of the hired candidate.
- If the Client hires more than one (1) candidate for the engaged position or another position, the total Monthly Payment Fee paid will be duplicated. For example, 2 months paid for a search, resulting in hiring two (2) candidates instead of one (1) would total an additional two (2) months fee.
Either Party may terminate this Agreement upon a thirty-day (30)written notice, but termination does not impact the Client’s obligation to pay the Monthly Payment Fee for any candidate introduced by FTF prior to receipt of such notice. FTF is entitled to collect all costs of collection, including attorney’s fees. This Agreement has been fully agreed upon by both Parties. Modifications of this Agreement must be in writing signed by both Parties. If any provision is determined to be unenforceable, it shall be deemed to be replaced by a provision that as nearly as possible expresses the intentions of the Parties as expressed in this Agreement that is enforceable. This Agreement forms the entire understanding between the Parties. It supersedes all prior agreements and understandings. All notices will be sent to the address listed on the corresponding Payment Authorization Form or such other address subsequently designated by the Party. This Agreement is governed by Florida law. The exclusive venue for any dispute between the Parties will be in Lake County, Florida and if within the jurisdiction limits of the court will be filed in the County Courts at Law in Lake Country, Florida.